Drifting Snow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Form RP Para :3

3 posters

Go down

Form RP Para :3 Empty Form RP Para :3

Post  Azza Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:51 pm

(This is open to everyone who is in DS. Please have fun with it and such. Please note that I don''t always spell everything right. Thank you)

-It was a cold, winding night. The sky was filled with stars. Small ones and big ones. Azza was looking up to them all with her big purple eyes. The wind was frozzen to the touch. Cold as ice. If Azza did not have a thick fur pelt, She might even frezz to death. It was not snowing but the lakes and rivers was frozzen into ice where even a small fox could walk over the frozzen water and would not break. She looked away from the pretty sky. Azza started to trot from the middle of a clearing where was stanind in. Of couse she was not part of this pack but more to a friend. She knew this place only for a few days and thats all. With a snort, Witch is a bad habbit for her. A missed of fog clouded around her muzzle. She lowed her head tot he same level with her neck as her ear perk to a cracking sound that was behind her. Not knowing what it would be she rolled her shoulders back. Losing them before a deep growl sliped from her lips. Azza was a all white wolf. White as the snow itself, her eyes was an oddly color even for a wolf. They was purple and around her lips. Frount paws and also her fangs was staind with blood from hunts and fights from not long along or her pass.-

Azza
Nonmemeber

Back to top Go down

Form RP Para :3 Empty Re: Form RP Para :3

Post  Azza Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:44 pm

I guess no one going to reply to this.
Haters
D:
<3
LOL.

Azza
Nonmemeber

Back to top Go down

Post  Okami Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:03 am

Bumper. ;3 lol Azza
Okami
Okami
Nonmemeber

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk10 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm

so many ppl idk lol i hate it i feel like a loner why is no one ever on wq anymore?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
Dusk10
Dusk10
Nonmemeber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum